Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Friday, July 27, 2012

"The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace." (Exodus 14:14)

"The Lord shall fight for You." I'm very relieved to know this truth at this moment in my life. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I've been up for over 24 hours and I'm tired, so I'm glad to know that God has got me covered. I have pushed my body beyond its created limits for many years until about 18 months ago when it said, "This is as far as I can go on 2 hours of sleep a day." Our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit and we need to take care of them, because they will shut down. On my 50th birthday I spent 12 days in bed due to exhaustion but my spirit was as clear as a the morning sun. During this time, while lying flat on my back, God spoke to me about training my body to sleep again. I had the best of medical care from the greatest doctor in the world but my mind was so used to going pretty much 24/7 that I had to deliberately tell myself to go to bed and stay asleep for a full night’s rest. Now, after 18 months of this training, I really don't enjoy it when I have no choice but to keep going until I've reached my destination. Other than my trip to India, a few emergency situations, and today, the power of God's Spirit has trained my body to sleep again. It's really cool to actually sleep all night long, but the coolest thing is to know that God is taking care of you while you are at rest. The verse for today says that He will fight for me and that I can hold my peace. WOW - I can rest while He deals with all the stress-mess on the planet!! I'm going to do exactly as the Lord says in this verse; sit back, say nothing, and enjoy watching Him stop all the arrows the enemy is shooting at me right now. I've been practicing this new concept for only a few minutes, just quietly watching myself and others. It's amazing to see satan shoot an arrow at someone, miss, and then they pick it up and stick themselves. I'm utterly amazed at the people in this world that create battles for themselves on a daily basis and then think I can wave a magic preacher wand to make it all better. NOT! Yep, I think I'm just gonna sit back, watch, and see just how God handles all of my affairs and the affairs of others. FYI - We have enough battles, just by planet earth default, much less creating more on our own!! Quietly seated, watching and believing!!

Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessings to You!!

No comments: