Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

DEVOTION: "Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins."(Psalm 25:18)

"Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins."(Psalm 25:18)

"My Pain". In this passage David references three things, his affliction, his pain and his sins. In the Hebrew, affliction means depression and misery, a God worshipper afflicted with depression and misery? Seriously? The next word pain means a toil the produces a wearing effect that is grievous to the body and mind. The third word is sins, you see we Christians think that if we have depression and pain, we've obviously committed some kind of terrible sins. We live on a sin cursed earth that's filled with darkness, depression and all kind of things that are unexplainable. I know someone told you that if you had enough faith you wouldn't have any troubles, trials or tribulation. The only thing wrong with that statement is that every character in the Bible had battles on every side. I know they had victories but they also had pain and misery during the warfare. The New Testament doesn't give us a suit of Spiritual Armour to put on every day because we have nothing better to do but rather we need it to be victorious each day. If we have a purpose and calling from God, we have an enemy, if God has opened a great door of ministry, we have an adversary. "For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries."(1 Corinthians 16:9) I, Scott L. Boatner, have an enemy that is trying to shut me down because I refuse to stop preaching the Gospel of Grace and Hope to the 7 billion people on the planet that need Jesus. I refuse to allow satan to stop me but rather I preach the Gospel openly and freely to all men regardless of political status, financial standing, race or any other reason. I have always and will always walk through the doors the the Holy Spirt opens for me to preach the word of God to those that need hope and Gods help. Our (my wife and I) affliction and pain is almost to a point that it's impossible to deal with on a daily basis, we need your prayers. Please pray for my wife as she suffers every day of her life from debilitating migraines, fibromyalgia and pain caused by degenerating discs in her neck and back. Some of you that are reading this suffer pain every day so you know what I'm asking, some of you have no idea but trust me, you don't want to know. Please pray for us as we continue to serve our Savior.

Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessing's to You!!

No comments: