Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Thursday, July 5, 2012

DEVOTION: "Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward."(Deuteronomy 2:3)


"Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward."(Deuteronomy 2:3)

"I've been here long enough". It's time to move on!!   I believe that my God has plans for me and I'm ready to walk in those plans.  In this passage, Moses and the children of Israel have been in one place too long, time to grow up spiritually and walk in all that God has for you. In order to advance spiritually, you must face the fact that movement doesn't denote spiritual advancement. You can sit in a rocking chair and rock until you die. You are not going anywhere.  Get a revelation! Just going to church on Sunday doesn't make you a victorious spiritual Christian no more than being in a chicken coop makes you a chicken. We all know the definition of insanity, repeating the same action over and over again, expecting different results. It's not going to happen until you choose to believe God about your future possibilities with Him at your side. You may ask, Bro Scott, how do I make something happen? You start by simply acknowledging that you are tired of where you are spiritually. One group defined it as "Divine Discontentment", I call it, "Get hungry or die empty", simply get hungry for God to do something in your life right now. Knock on heaven’s door every day until God opens the door that fits your gifts and calling that you believe you were born in which to function.
The Apostle Paul said that he didn't want us ignorant about our spiritual gifts but to eagerly seek the Gifts of God that are designed to make us effective in the earth.   "Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant."(1 Corinthians 12:1)  God has big plans for you, just believe!!
    "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think,  according to the power that worketh in us,"(Ephesians 3:20)
I've decided to ask and think "BIG" and the power of the Holy Spirit is about to make something happen!!! Get ready because here it comes!!


Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessing's to You!!

No comments: