Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DEVOTION: "Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip."(2 Samuel 22:37)

"Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip."(2 Samuel 22:37)


"Enlarged"  The word "enlarged" means to make room for or to expand!  David says that God has made it possible for him to stand firmly in his place and purpose. David found himself in a lot of situations that required God to supernaturally keep his feet from slipping. God taught David how to do warfare and to always win. David didn't know what it meant to think like a loser, he thought like a winner.   "God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.  He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.  He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms."(2 Samuel 22:33-35) David didn't know how to loose, he won even when people thought he was losing yet fled his throne to keep from killing his son,.  Some think he ran from Absalom because he was afraid. Do you really think David was afraid of anything, let alone a young man full of himself? David was a warrior but he was man enough NOT to kill his own son and let the general public think what they wished. He even let them throw stones at him as he left the palace and would not let his men stop them. (2 Samuel 16) David and his men could have wiped the stone throwers off the face of the earth. David knew how to play the cards to win and win every time. David also knew when to sit back and let the seed that people had sown come to harvest in their lives. If you do not always understand God's warriors, it would be best to leave them alone. Don't throw stones so quickly at people that you don't understand just because they are so passionate about their God purpose that they seem a little strange at times. Their strangeness is their normal and if you live long enough you just might need a warrior that doesn't back down, walk or run from anything known to man. The reason you may think the warriors of God are strange is because you haven't met your real enemy yet. When that enemy comes into your life, you will need a warrior. I'd find a warrior of God, develop a relationship and stay in touch.  When Saul told David that he couldn't take Goliath, David basically said, "I always win"! David understood the strength of God and how to use it to win every battle in his life.


Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessings to You!!

No comments: