Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Monday, June 4, 2012

"The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand. "(Proverbs 12:7)

 "The wicked are overthrown,  and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand. "(Proverbs 12:7)

"The House of the Righteous". We are here to stay, so get used to it! Liberal mindsets usually lead nations down deadly paths by slowly acclimating people to seemingly little things. All of a sudden, one day, you wake up and here we are... As an American, I asked myself, "Where are we?" That all depends on which channel you watch. Personally, I quit watching the news and political talk shows because it was having a very negative affect on my faith. I was ready to get a shovel out of my shed, dig a hole and bury myself because I found myself looking at the TV and saying, "You did NOT just say that on TV in front of God and everybody"!!   My grandmother and mother both talked to their television sets, OMG, say it ain't so!! Yes I did start talking to the people in an electronic box that I've never met in my life on planet earth, Seriously!!  Now my Grandmother was of the soap opera generation, "As the world turns", but didn't have a clue what was going on on the planet. My Mother watched all the detective shows with headphones on in her bedroom while talking LOUDLY to the detective of her choice. At the times these things occurred, I respectfully thought they had lost it. Have you ever watched a ball game with a sports fan? I know several people that could fix America in just a jiffy if Fox News, CNN, etc.. would just take 5 and listen to them talk.  If you wonder why I play the volume on my radio and TV so loud, it's because I don't want you to know that I'm talking to them but guess what, THEY CAN'T HEAR US!!!  I know that's a shock to some of you but they can't hear us, we can only hear them. So if we are going to STAND we need to talk to people that can actually hear us like your children for instance, make sure they know how to live righteously and Godly in this present world.   "Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;"(Titus 2:12).  Please quit allowing people that don't know you, have never read the Bible and wouldn't even know how to get to work if the bus didn't take them, dictate your future. The Bible is very clear about the future of the Righteous, it's not a guessing game. Just Sayin..

Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join the SBMI Internet ministry team and share with a friend.

No comments: