Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

DEVOTION: "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."(Jeremiah 1:5)

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."(Jeremiah 1:5)

"Prophet unto the nations". What are You? What defines your life? Who are you, really? Do you have a purpose, a calling, a burden from the Lord? Does your passion keep you up nights while others sleep, does it burn like a fire in your bones? "But His word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones,"(Jeremiah 20:9). Jeremiah was a man ordained in his mothers womb to preach the Word of God to a group of rebellious people that didn't listen and was thrown in prison for his preaching yet he couldn't stop. There are thousands in prison today for their faith in Jesus Christ and a Christian is killed every 3 minutes of every 24 hour day simply because they believe that Jesus is the Son of God!! A true man of God, no matter what, will always preach the truth of God's Word. He may be criticized, lied on, made fun of, imprisoned or even martyred but he will continue to preach because of the fire in his bones placed there by God Himself. I remember well the moment God called me to preach, He and I discussed it for 7 months. I gave Him all the reasons that I shouldn't, couldn't and quite frankly wouldn't be a preacher but He prevailed in my spirit. Now, 30 years later, I'm always thrilled at the endless possibilities that are created in the atmosphere of an anointed Gospel sermon! Jesus Christ said that the fields are white unto harvest but the labourers are few. "Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest."(Matthew 9:37-38) Someone reading this may be hearing the Voice of God calling you into the ministry of preaching the Gospel. There are now over 7 billion people on this planet we call earth and they need to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If God is calling you to preach the message of salvation, surrendering to that call today will bring you a peace and satisfaction that money can't buy. When you preach the Gospel you have an affect on the eternal destiny of mankind, nothing is greater!!

Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessing's to You!!

No comments: