Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DEVOTION: "Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that He will yet deliver us; Ye also helping together by prayer for us; "(11 Corinthians 1:10-11)

"Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver:  in whom we trust that He will yet deliver us;  Ye also helping together by prayer for us; "(11 Corinthians 1:10-11)

"Helping together by Prayer". In God's Kingdom, we are one big family by the Blood of Jesus!!  We help one another in many ways but one of the most effective ways we help one another is by prayer!! The church family that my wife and I lead is called, "God's House", located in Philadelphia, MS-USA. It's reach is international by way of Moonbeam's camera or cameras, our sermons and worship services are now in 100 countries. (Moonbeam is our media director- Moonbeam Media Ministries) Our church's camera has become a permanent fixture in our church services and through it we are developing relationships that have no geographical boundaries. I received a prayer request from a young lady in a third world country that had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis  but no way to get treatment. We prayed and here is a portion of her next email to our ministry;   "Thank you, precious saints,  who have fervently uplifted me in prayer...This is to the glory of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ...I've been away from home for the last twelve days wrt my blood tests and such..Im overwhelmed with what God can do, i ran twelve blood tests , sme routine and others ,and two nerve tests, im overjoyed to say, that while i still await a major blood test, i believe in Jesus ' name that this will also be clear, as all the eleven tests and the nerve tests have been normal and clear..Praise Jesus' , how wonderfully He took care of the entire situation amidst my moments of anxiousness and fear, yet His word and the prayers and encouragement of everyone including you blessed me all tru this ordeal..."
(This email is copied exactly as I received it)  I thanked the Lord for His mercy and His miracle in her life, then I became very aware in my spirit that our church family and my personal family has been under heavy attack from satan in more ways than I care to discuss publicly. So I asked this precious young lady to pray for us that God would honor her faith and bring healing to our ever growing ministry family. Below is her response to my request for her to pray for us;  " Def, bro Scott and sis Kari...... Father in the name of Your son Jesus, i uplift bro Scott and sis Kari and their whole family Lord into Your holy hands, i ask n pray Your healing touch will flow through their bodies right from the crown of their heads to the soles of their feet,that every organ Lord will function in the perfection to which you created it to function and You will restore them to complete health and wholeness, mind, body and soul...Let Your perfect will be done,i pray Your mercy, grace,compassion and love will continue to be upon them ,and uphold them during this time..Thankyou Jesus, that we serve a prayer answering God and we say of the Lord You are Our Healer, Our Deliverer,Our All Sufficiency,all to Your Glory Precious Lord, in Jesus' name...Amen and Amen !..........bless you and urs muchly, will continue to keep ya'll in prayer....Do keep me posted...  (copied exactly as I received it) God healed her of MS, He can heal us of whatever we are being attacked by!!

Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessing's to You!!

No comments: