Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Friday, June 22, 2012

DEVOTION: "For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake."(2 Corinthians 4:5)


"For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake."(2 Corinthians 4:5)
"Christ Jesus The Lord". Jesus is our Savior and Lord!! If we preach anything else we are not preaching the Gospel of the Grace of God.   "For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."(John 1:17)
Jesus Christ bridged the gap between us and God the Father. Without Jesus, we would never receive forgiveness from our sins and we would never see "The Pearly Gates".  "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."(Ephesians 2:13)  By the Blood of Jesus I am close to the Father, I am no longer drifting, tossed to and fro on planet earth but I have a purpose in the Kingdom of God!!!  We preach Jesus, not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord!! He can be your Savior today, just call His Name and He will become your Lord! Today is the Day of Salvation.
Pray this prayer today;  "Dear Heavenly Father, I believe that your Son Jesus Christ died to save me! Please forgive me of my sins and send your Holy Spirit to indwell, seal and fill me right now, IN JESUS NAME-AMEN!!
Pastor Scott L. Boatner - You could witness today without barging obnoxiously into someone's life, just share! Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessing's to You!!

No comments: