Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Thursday, June 28, 2012

DEVOTION:"This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee."(Deuteronomy 2:25)


"This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee."(Deuteronomy 2:25)

"This Day will I Begin” Today God places His awesome power on me that protects me from all enemies, spiritual, emotional, physical, financial and every other kind!!  I'm in agreement with Moses, the Man of God that God has placed a spirit of intimidation on all nations that hear about the Blessings of God in my life. Moses even said they would tremble when they hear about me. Jeremiah the Prophet said the same thing about the goodness of God placed upon His people that it would cause those that hear about it to tremble.
  "And it shall be to me a name of joy, praise and an honor before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it."(Jeremiah 33:9). The Blessing of God  in ones life is a powerful thing, it will shake your enemy and cause them to tremble.
If we are going to change the world, we must realize the mighty power of God. He holds the earth in the palm of His hand and can turn the king’s heart any way He chooses. If we had the confidence that God desires us to have, we would never fear again! We are the intimidators of the earth not the intimidated!!    "The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will."(Proverbs 21:1).  God's supernatural power in and on us will completely change our lives on a day to day basis. It will cause us to stand up straight and our enemies to run.     "The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways."(Deuteronomy 28:7)   Quit slumping over due to fear and feeling inferior to others.  You are an anointed child of God, stand up straight, fear nothing and believe that you can accomplish anything with God's power in your life. By the Spirit of God that rest upon us, we are world changers,  IT IS WHAT IT IS!!

Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessing's to You!!

No comments: