Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Friday, June 29, 2012

DEVOTION: "Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession."(Psalm 2:8)

"Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession."(Psalm 2:8)


"Ask of Me"    Father, Give us the nations! The fields are white unto harvest, let us be the labor force that goes into the field of the world and brings the nations into Your Kingdom!!  Oh, Lord God, we hunger to see a movement of the Holy Spirit in the earth like the world has never seen, a sweeping move of the Hand of the Almighty God. I come before You, My Lord, with a repentant heart, broken over my sinful fresh, my pride, my lack of gracefulness, unthankful and unholy in Your sight. I ask You to forgive me of my sin and fill me with fresh mercy and grace from Heaven. In the prayer verse for today, You said ask and You would give the nations for our inheritance and the earth for our possession. God, please make something happen, shake something loose, we won't stop praying until You  do. We, the people, need You to step into our natural with  Your  supernatural today, right now at this moment!! We are obeying Your Word in this Prayer Psalm, "Give us the Nations" as our possession. We claim Your Word as a promise fulfilled in our lives and we believe that You  are going to shake the nations with your Spirit.    "The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake:  but the LORD will be the hope of His people, and the strength of the children of Israel."(Joel 3:16). Let the earth shake, let the mountains shake but God is our Hope!! No matter what, God is our Hope, Power, Peace and Provider!! We declare that You are yet able to deliver Your  people and our nation from any darkness or captivity in the Name of Jesus Christ the Lord!     "Thus saith the LORD to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden,  to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; "(Isaiah 45:1)  You have promised to go before before us, defeat the enemy and open great doors of opportunity for those who ask.  We ask today, please, make something happen today that we will never forget and we will never be the same again, In Jesus Name, AMEN!!!!


Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessing's to You!!

No comments: