Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Thursday, August 23, 2012

DEVOTION: "Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."(1 Peter 1:5)

"Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."(1 Peter 1:5)

"Kept". I'm glad God is holding me and not the other way around!!! Sure I know I am the "Temple of the Holy Ghost", but that's because He washed me in His blood and moved in by His choice!! He has my name written in His hand, written in His book and always on His mind.   "Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;"(Issiah 49:16)  I'm glad to know that my Heavenly Father has me graven in His hands but He also holds me in His hands at all times, no matter the circumstance. He gently holds me at all times under all circumstances carefully guiding my life down the path He has chosen and I have accepted.  "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand."(John 10:28-29)  The word "perish" in this passage means to lose or be destroyed, it just can't happen because I'm in His hands and He never sleeps nor slumbers!   According to Peter, He will hold me until the journey is finished in the Heavenly Kingdom. In that day I will have a body fashioned after the Son of God, glorified in His image. When that day comes I will walk the streets of gold and worship God through out eternity.    "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."(Philippians 3:20-21) He not only keeps me, he subdues all things under His feet, He is God of all the universe!    "Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."(Jude 1:24-25)

Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessing's to You!!

No comments: