Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

DEVOTION: "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother."(Matthew 12:50)

 "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother."(Matthew 12:50)

"my brother and sister and mother"  Family is very important to Jesus and it should be important to you. If you live long enough you will need someone other than yourself.   "Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.  For if they fall,  the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth;  for he hath not another to help him up."(Ecclesiastes 4:9-10)  The fact of the matter is, you can't handle life alone. If you continue to do things that jeopardize your relationships with the people that love you, you will find yourself in a very lonely embarrassing place. As a Pastor/Preacher, I know a lot of lonely people and the main reason they are lonely is because they refuse to put forth any effort to develop relationships. Relationships are not always easy but they ARE a must if you are going to have a fulfilled life!  I must warn you that not all relationships are healthy for you so you must give some of them to God and walk away.  I know you are helping them change for the better but from where I'm sitting I see them changing you for the worse, actually you use them as your excuse to feed your flesh.  The very best place to find friends and develop relationships is God's House on Sunday, Wednesday or other events that are going on at church. I know, you don't want to go to church because of all the hypocrisy that you see in the people,  so you had rather go to a bar because people that go to bars are usually just bubbling over with character and integrity.  There are more benefits to going to church than just hearing a sermon and song, you meet people that are there for you when you have trials, when you have need of prayer, when your family members pass away you have a support group. If you're  single, you just might meet your mate for life at the right place instead of at a night club. I'm constantly counseling people that have heartbreaking relationship issues. My first question is always, "Where did y'all meet?", the answer to that question always tells me what I need to know. I have a lot of family and friends, there is no way the Boatner's could make it without them.  We love each and every one of you!!  Thanks for who you are and all that you do!

Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessings to You!!

No comments: