Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

DEVOTION: "In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace;"(Ephesians 1:7)

"In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace;"(Ephesians 1:7)

"riches of His grace"  We are redeemed from the curse by the Blood of Jesus Christ!!  The word "redeemed" in this passage means "to ransom in full", complete purchase. I'm comforted to know that when Jesus saved me, He saved me completely, it was not a re-model job or a "turn over a new leaf" religious drama moment.   "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written,  Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."(Galations 3:13-14) The salvation experience freely gives us the forgiveness
of our sins by the riches of His Grace. The Blood that Jesus shed on the Cross bridged the gap between me and God. I now have access to the throne of God through Jesus Christ for the peace, power, provision and protection I need on a daily basis!! Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."(Hebrews 4:16) Jesus fixed it so that I can boldly come before the throne of God by His blood and in His Name.    "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."(Ephesians 2:13)
I'm very close to Him by His blood, I feel His presence at this moment, I am the Temple of the Holy Ghost-The Dwelling place of the Almighty God.   "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?"(11 Corinthians 3:16)  The "Riches of His Grace" are in abundance for His children, the whole world for that matter, when we receive them by faith. So whatever you are walking through today, if you know Jesus, you are not alone. He lives in us, He is in our midst at all times, there for us to lean on, to trust in and to know that He will always be there!! Just stop what you are doing, be still and you will feel His presence right now!!!


Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessings to You!!

No comments: