Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Monday, April 23, 2012

"To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's line of things made ready to our hand."(2 Corinthians 10:16)

"To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's line of things made ready to our hand."(2 Corinthians 10:16) "Regions Beyond" Today I embark on a journey to "regions beyond ", to the nation of India. A country with over a billion people crowded into a land area that is about the third of the size of The United States. It is a Hindu/Muslim nation with about 2% Christian population. It is a country that needs Jesus, the fields are white unto harvest. This opportunity has come to us via our Internet video ministry that is now in 90 countries. Over the past two years God's House, my wife Kari and myself have become the spiritual leadership of this growing group of Pastors. With God's help we have provided them with Bibles, enabled them to have crusades and start churches. Through these out reaches thousands have come to Jesus Christ and become part of the Kingdom of God. I, like the Apostle Paul did in the Bible, must go and visit the churches in "Regions Beyond". India is literally on the other side of the world, it's a third world country and I'll be preaching through a translator, just to mention a few of the obvious challenges. When God called Kari and I into the ministry, 30 years ago this year, we surrendered it all to do whatever He calls us to do. I'm aware of the potential hardships of this journey but the hardest part is leaving Kari at home. As most of you know we have traveled a lot over the thirty years of ministry and Kari has always gone with me. She has always ministered with me and leaving her home for this trip was a very difficult decision. We are both very emotional today and are very aware that if God doesn't help us we can't do this. We have been apart so little in our 30 years of marriage, two days of flying, not knowing what I will eat or where I will sleep is easy but missing her is going to be tough. "Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."(Matthew 16:24) Where He leads we will go, To God be the Glory!! Scott and Kari Boatner-Ambassadors for Christ

No comments: