Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God."(Psalm 68:2)

"As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God."(Psalm 68:2) "The Presence of God". His Presence melts our enemies, it melts our fleshly desires and completely rearranges the way we see things. It seems for the last few days I've been caught up in His presence every morning for hours of worship. I am very aware that my life and ministry are entering a new season of service. He is preparing my heart for this new time that is approaching the Boatner Family and our Ministry Family. I am struggling to to write the daily devotions, the last couple of days they have been more like pages out of someone's personal journal. My life and ministry are very transparent, so have a look, we have nothing to hide, we just want you to see the Presence of God!!! He's pouring out His Spirit on us today so please join me in this time of Worship. I feel like Job, I have no words that can describe God's Presence; "Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth."(Job 40:4) If you do not know how to worship and enter into His presence, start with this: (1) Create an environment of worship-get alone (2) Turn on Praise/Worship music that moves your Spirit- Remember their is a difference between your spirit and soul (emotions) (3) Stay there till you feel God's presence- It could take minutes or hours. (4) Bro Scott, How will I know when He is here? Oh, You will know!! The reason that you will know is because you will literally feel His presence and all of the struggles in your life will begin to melt away. Unfortunately most church goers worship with their soul (emotions), they cry because they like a certain song sung by a certain person. Worship is much deeper, it's your inner Spirit, yes it may touch your emotions but true WORSHIP starts in your Spirit Man. We are created in the image of God, Tri-Part Being, body - soul - spirit. "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."(1 Thessalonians 5:23) Worship is a Spiritual encounter with God! "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."( John 4:24) He's waiting for you to come before Him with your Worship. "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."(John 4:23) Be Advised, this is about to change your life forever! Pastor Scott L. Boatner Please Share

No comments: