Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Thursday, May 3, 2012

"Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."(Acts 15:26)

"Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."(Acts 15:26). . "Hazarded" It is well before daylight here in Southeastern India, our last day here. I've been in this very hot, steamy room for at least 36 hours waiting for 9:30 am. At 9:30 am, a hired car will pick my companion, Daniel Sharp and me up and whisk us away to the airport. You see, the only time the local Indian Pastors will let me out of this room is when I go preach, other than than that Daniel and I sit in this hot room. The electricity constantly goes on and off, so it never gets cool. I've been drinking coconut milk to try and stop the dehydration that I'm experiencing which has begun to shut part of my bodily functions down. When we are in our room, a minimum of two but sometime three men sit in the room with us, the only time we are alone for a few minutes is to shower. When the car picks us up out front we quickly walk down two flights of stairs and get directly into the car, no looking around or speaking to anyone. When we get to the meeting place that I'm preaching, we are taken to a safe room about a 1/2 mile from the meeting site for a while which is the back room of the Pastor's home, no windows, no air, just a small ceiling fan and a lot of humidity. After a while they will come get us and they say, "Come now, we must go now, come", if you ask what's the hurry, you get no answer. God has done many great things here, in India, in this week of adventure. I could feel the demonic powers looking at me as I went from place to place, when I had opportunities I would look at the Hindu/Muslim radicals to let them know that "God nor His Man runs, so stare all you want"!!! It is a place in the world that can not be explained, the forgotten part of a third world country. We have not seen another nationality here, just India's people, not one Caucasian, Black or any other race. On Friday night, I personally laid my hands on 2500 people and said "I Bless you in the Name of Jesus Christ", many people were saved but it is impossible to count because of the circumstances, everything is done in such haste and the evangelistic services are at night so you have no idea how many people are standing up out in the dark giving their hearts to Jesus. When I give invitations to accept Christ I just ask them to stand because you cannot get them all to the front. Several nights we had a car follow us back to our room and sit outside across the street. When our driver got us back to the room they would not let us out until he could maneuver the car right up to the front door of the room so that we could get out and go quickly to our room. One night I couldn't help myself, I had to look at the people following us to let them know that I knew that they were there and whatever they were up to would fail because we serve the only "True and Living God"!!!! Daniel Sharp - I thank you and love you more than you will ever know for faithfully staying by my side during this gospel journey. We knew we were in trouble the very moment we landed in Rajahmundry ( runway barely long enough to land) but Daniel stayed and never shook, even though we were constantly intimidated by the powers of darkness. I now understand a little bit about, Act 15:26, "Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." (It's against the law to preach the Gospel in this part of India) (By the time you read this I'll be in America at some airport with wifi, sorry there have been no devotions for the last several days but I've been in Jungles of India with no communication to the outside world) Scott Boatner - Prophet to the Nations Psalm 91

No comments: