Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Letter from Jash 050912

PLEASE READ AND PRAY NOW!!! My Dear Friends, Below is a letter that I just received from the lead Pastor of the Pastors that I help oversee in India. His name is Jash Paul, He is 27 years of age, it is a group of 35 Pastors that refer to me as their Apostle-Ministry Director because they are now officially part of Scott Boatner Ministries International. I ordained all of them while I was there and they tell everyone that they are part of my ministry as if I was some superstar. I weep with humility as I write this to you, They are my Hero's!!!! My life was at risk every moment that I was there, if they go to this "Hotspot" He is referring to, Unless God intervenes, they will be Martyred for Christ!!! (@Daniel Sharp-This is the place Pastor Jash was telling us about) respected and beloved btoehr in chrsit SCOTT Greatings to you and your loving family .we really enjoyed with special teachings and laying hands upon thousends and thousends people with gods power which can change their lifes ,thats really great oppurtunity to pray for them.i think now GODSHOUSE familes got more information to pray more about us and ministry in india .how is your health and i know it takes time to come up to your regular actvites becasue you are sleepless in india.we are praying for you all .i really love my beloved to taking very daring decescion to come us and reaching people even though it is so heat and humidty and no good hotel ,i really love you.sir - we are planning to go to another part of india which most voilent and unwilling to accpect the gospel,do you know the missionary from austrlia garahm stain and his two sons were burned in the car by some rioats,and do you know in 2008 there were many people put into death by the other relgion people.that came to even into the history. my self and some young guys are going to see how responce and those things,iam not taking the all pastors because it takes alot of cost and efforts .even though iam soooo tired and sleepless but then i feel everyday gods insisting on my heart because many months ago i have taken very strong decescion to go there.even iam not willing but has to be done.you know now it is so soo heat and hot in india,we can not even walk on roads.you know very well.please pray that i can acomplish wat is ahead of me,because if i mentally take somthing descion ,i hve to do it other wise it makes me something guilt feeling. any way godspower with me to reach people in india.i hope as people incline to word of god ,the life stayle would be changed graciously.thank you all.once again we thank you from botam of my heat for encouraging us and ministry here,we need your contniues prayers from godshouse. your brother from india your jash....... Weeping and Speechless-Scott Boatner

No comments: