Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Friday, December 25, 2015

Regret!!!

"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on. (Led Zeppelin 1971 Page/Plant)

Mistakes give birth to Regret, Regret gives birth to Self Condemnation!! Don't kill your tomorrow because of what you did yesterday!!! Your past is not worth your future!!!! Turn around, look into your Future and go in that direction because you cannot walk backwards through life!!!! You will only see what has been and never see what God has in His plans for you!! Repent of your sins, receive God's forgiveness and move forward to your Purpose!!!!

"Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many. I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths. When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened (distressed); and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble." (Proverbs‬ ‭4:10-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

This is a much better plan than beating yourself up on a daily basis for bad choices made in days gone by.... no one is immune from the possibility of making bad choices at various crossroads in life!!!

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner

No comments: