Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

"Hurt no one and forgive instantly"

Forgive me, as I Forgive.......

If you live on this planet very long, someone will inevitably hurt you, it will happen.... Especially if you love others, unfortunately it's just a matter of time!! We love God because He first loved us. We did not just wake up one day and decide to repent of our sins but rather the God of Love, Mercy, Grace and Goodness manifested our need for Him through the work Holy Spirit in our dark hearts!!! When Adam sinned in the garden, who went looking for whom? Did Adam repent and go looking for God or did The God of Grace come calling Adam's name? "Adam, Where art thou"? It's God's Goodness that brings us to a place of repentance!! "...not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?"(Romans‬ ‭2:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬)
It is with this same Grace given us by God we must forgive those that hurt us so we can walk in love on our life journey. At times we will forgive others and they will never even know it but we will know and God will know that we are walking in forgiveness!! What about when we hurt someone? Have you hurt anyone lately? I know I've hurt people and had no idea at the time because of my strong full speed ahead personality and my passion to fulfill my purpose on earth. It's sad that we usually hurt those that love us the most because we are around them on a regular basis. I'm Sorry" is easy to say but to avoid needing to have to say I'm sorry is the greatest challenge. Hurt no one and always forgive instantly whether you get an apology or not!!! Forgive as Christ forgave, the true test of Christianity. While hanging on a CROSS, Jesus prayed, "Father, Forgive them"!

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And FORGIVE US our debts, AS WE FORGIVE our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen."
(‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:9-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner

No comments: