Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Thursday, September 13, 2012

DEVOTION: "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."(Matthew 16:19)



  "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."(Matthew 16:19)

"I will give". In many places in the scripture God says He will give us something. In this passage, the gift is the "Keys" to the kingdom of heaven. The word kingdom means a domain, in this context, a spiritual domain that is ruled by God.  When you have the key to something, you have the right of entry. Once we enter the kingdom and are functioning with kingdom authority, we become a very powerful spiritual force that has an effect on things in the earth. Jesus says that we now have the power to bind things and loose things. When we bind something, we have stopped it from functioning. The word bind means to tie it up or shut it down.  The word loose means to untie, to let go, or to release.  In this verse Jesus gives us the power to stop the powers of darkness and the power to release the blessings of God.  I now receive this gift from Jesus and in the Name of Jesus, by Faith, I bind the powers of satan and the kingdom of darkness!! I release the power of God to remove every burden from my life and destroy every yoke that is on me. I live in the world but I am not of this world because I am in the spiritual domain of God with the spiritual authority of Jesus Christ to bind down what needs binding and loose what needs releasing.
   "And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing."(Isaiah 10:27)  The burdens of this world system are taken away and the yokes are destroyed by the "Anointing", the touch of Jesus that we have once we understand Kingdom Authority!!  According to Jesus we must speak this authority into action by simply speaking the Word of God.   "The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.  For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it."(Matthew 8:8-9)
 Please accept this gift of authority from Jesus today and speak the word that will change your world.


Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please join Scott Boatner Ministries International team and share with your friends. God's Blessings to You!!

No comments: