Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways." (Psalm 128:1)

Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways." (Psalm 128:1)


"Blessed". I fear you God so I'm blessed, I will walk in your ways, God and blessings will come my way like the wind!! I thank You, My Lord, that You go before me and work all things out for my good. You are my High Priest of good things to come and You, Lord, are continuing Your good work in me until the day ofChrist. "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:" (Philippians 1:6)

My confidence is in You, Lord, and Your work will never end. I give thanks to You, Lord, for all Your mercy and grace manifested in my life every day. I thank You, My Father, that You've made me the head and not the tail, You've picked me up so that I'm above and not beneath. It's a joy to know that I have no past to remember but a future to look forward too that is as big as You are, Lord!!

The plans and purposes that You have for me are filled with good things, blessings of greatness and hope for my family. I know that Your Will, will continue to change the world through Your Word. I pray the Lord of the harvest will send laborers to the fields for they are white unto harvest. I praise You, God, that You have redeemed us from the curse and we can have victory here and now on this earth!!! No weapon formed against us can prosper but all enemies shall be silenced and stopped right now. We, the people of God are rising up and advancing the Kingdom of God. In Jesus Name Amen!!!

Pastor Scott L. Boatner
Please Share

No comments: