Yes, E-Notify me of new videos! Here's my email address...

Email Address:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Friday 13, 2020!!!



   At the age of 17 years old my daddy's oldest brother, George Huland Boatner, was drafted into WW2 on a Friday the 13th!! He was taken to the bus station in an old log truck by Uncle OB Boatner!! (OB Boatner was actually my daddy's first cousin but I called him Uncle OB)

   Uncle Huland went into live combat on THE NEXT FRIDAY 13th!!! HE CAME HOME WITHOUT A SCRATCH!!!

    So as Uncle Huland told me all my life Friday the 13th was a GOOD DAY!!!!

   We've made our choice so we must STAY THE COURSE!!! We will come out of the "Den of Lions" without a scratch!!!

  "My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: "Daniel‬ ‭6:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬"

I Believe,
Pastor Scott L. Boatner




No comments: